Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What's in a name?

Who has tried looking up their name on the internet and seeing what they found? I just looked up Colette Colter, and I appear to be the only Colette Colter on the net as this blog came back as the first hit. All other hits either had Coletter or Colter, but not Colette Colter together.

I have to admit, Colette Maguire came back with better results. Apparently I am (or at least I was) a reporter for BBC Newsline working in Northern Ireland. That infor was 1st and 2nd hit. 3rd and 4th were to do with me and Douglas Collete. Very cool. http://www.douglas.bc.ca/programs/office-administration/ (I don't know how to hide the link behind a word - not that technical or have html knowledge).

I am also a a character in a book "Her Father's Shadow" (Dr. Colette Maguire - hey! I'm a doctor!!!) as well as a choreographer in Europe.

Pretty freaky. But fun.

So, I can feel pretty special being the only Colette Colter (that I know of - or that the internet is aware of).

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

WEIRD. I JUST got an email this morning from one of the two other "Laura Kishimoto"s in the world. Hard to believe there are more of me, ne?

Anyway, for links, you have to do the following:
< a href="http:www.site.com" >word< /a >

Just eliminate the spaces after the < s and before the > s.

12:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter