Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Friday, September 30, 2005

DON'T PANIC!!!

Ok, one week to go before I walk down the isle, or in my case, the stairs, and I WILL NOT PANIC!! If I keep telling myself this, maybe it won't happen. I think I'm about to go crazy. I kinda feel like this little monkey. "WHAT?" So much to do, and it's not really anything that people can help with. Except maybe the favours. But I think it's really too late to ask people to help. I had all the intention of making the labels for the goodie bags with the nice stamp sets I bought last month (or was it two months ago - I can't remember) but time has slipped away from me and I have not done that. Doh! I'll probably end up settling on some pre-made things to tie onto the bags. Maybe I'll find and C and a J stamp. Argh. So many things I wanted to do before next week.

And it's not like I can think at work. Ever since Monday, I have been running off my heels doing soooo much stuff. I am deffinately being kept busy. But at the same time, I don't have time to think about anything else. I have this list of stuff I keep meaning to do when I have a spare moment at work, but that spare moment never comes. I sometimes forget to go on my breaks. Opps! It's getting easier to lose track of time, look at the clock, and say "whoops, I was supposed to go on my break half an hour ago.

When will the madness end???? And it's not like it will end after the wedding . . . there is still the issue of Thank-you cards. Another project I want to make with the pretty stamps that I bought months ago. Haha.

Sidenote: I had to stifle a really loud laugh in choir last night. My conductor said, after giving us 4 new, big, long songs to sing, "If you could look at these before the next rehearsal and learn the notes . . . ." YEAH RIGHT! And I'm supposed to do that when? Oh yeah, in hour 25 of the day. Sigh. Next week, I just won't sing any notes. See if he notices. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter