Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Funny thing happened at the rehearsal on Wednesday . . . .

The wedding commissioner didn't show up.

Ok, so I guess it's not that funny. We did the reharsal anyway, went through all the motions and stuff with the attitude that if something had happened to him, we'll just have one big party, then get married for real later. We made sure my girl guides walked down the stairs, etc. It seemed pretty chaotic at first. But we ran it about 3 or 4 times (minus of course Josh and I saying what we'll be saying on Saturday).

And I didn't fall down the stairs in my shoes!!!! Big acomplishment.

But good news. Talk to the commisioner yesterday and he was really appologetic. He thought the reharsal was Thursday night. Tsk.

We checked to make sure he had all the correct information for Saturday.

He does. So there will deffinately be a wedding tomorrow!!! Yippies skipie!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger natolkow said...

stupid spammer!! Die spam, DIEE!!!

10:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter