Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm getting married inthe morning!

For those of you who know that song from, what is it, My Fair Lady . . . . .

"I'm getting married in the morning" (actually getting married in the afternoon)
"Ding dong the bells are gonna chime!" (No bells will be chiming)
something something something
"Get me to the church on time" (Not getting married in a church)

So really, not the most appropriate song to be singing, but whatever. It fits the mood.

3 Comments:

Blogger natolkow said...

I hope you had a LOVELY wedding, and that the commisioner guy showed up, and that you didn't fall down the stairs in your shoes!! Happy weddingage!! You're a Mrs. now!!

10:06 p.m.  
Blogger Laura said...

A belated congratulations, Mrs..... Colette! Alll the way from Ontario. ;)

2:16 p.m.  
Blogger Colette Colter said...

Thanks Laura =) Still can't believe it. Name is taking some getting used to. Colette Colter. when I do my new signature, I keep spelling Colette again when I write Colter =P doh!

11:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter