Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Money at last!!! (well, sorta) and other adventures.

Haven't updated casue I have either been too busy and/or lazy to do so.

So, I got hired on by the place I did my practicum. Contract work until the end of September, and then hopefully after than, if they have room for me. I have just completed my first full week of work - for money!!! Feels so good to have a steady sourse of income again. Soooooo good. The only stupid thing is that they have a weird paying system. For the work I'm doing now until May 31st, I won't get my paycheque until June 14. Seems a long time to wait, but it is sooooo gonna be worth it. =)

Had an adventure at the Bottle Recycling Depot today. Josh's work "recycles" all their bottles and cans, only they're too lazy to organize someone to actually take them away. So we returned $32 worth of bottles and cans. Yay free money!!!

We to Rodgers Video yesterday cause TV sucked (am currently waiting for the cable guy to come by to re-install all the channels above 28!!). Josh had GT4 out for about 2 weeks overdue, so we also figured we might as well pay off the fine. We get there, and when we go to check out, they tell us there's a hold on the card. Apparently when Josh got a new number for his cell, we forgot to tell video place, so when we had the overdue game and they tried to call us, they couldn't get through. So they had frozen our card. But we got it unfrozen. PLUS, because they switched over to a whole new computer system, the fact that we owed them about $25 in late fees, completely got erased!!! Sweeeeeet.

What else has happened. Checked out the venue for my wedding. (sooooo pretty). Now I just gotta plan the other stuff for it. Wheeeee. Anyhoo, y'all enjoy your long weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter