Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The people at Toyota must be smoking somethin'

So, apparently when Toyota was making the 2-wheel drive, 4-cylinder Toyota Camry between 1988 and 1991, they didn't think that, just maybe, they should make a replacement for the left e-brake cable. They made a right one, but not a left one. Oh, and with all the Camrys, they thought, hey, let's make some use an American system, and others, use a Japanese system. Guess which one I have, and which one is more expensive. THE AMERICAN ONE!!!!! So, my right cable snapped, just rusted away and snapped, and I'm sure the left one will go soon. I can replace the right one, and if the left one ever goes, well, I'm SOL. On the bright side, I still have a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter