Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Planning a wedding/cars are evil

You know what sucks? Having to take your car in to get a minor repair done, the weather decides to PISS with rain, you don't have another car to take you home, and it's Sunday, which means busses everywhere SUCK ASS!

So, who thinks I had a good weekend? Well, I guess it was ok, except for Sunday. Friend took me to the Opera on Saturday for my birthday. Cosi fan Tutte. Funny opera, but the 2nd half does go oh a bit. I think 3 1/2 hours is a little too long for an opera. But it deffinately was a good opera =)

Got my car back. But it's still not 100%. Now, the E-brake cable has snapped. Joy. It's all Josh's fault though, really. He insists on pulling the brake aaaaaalllllll the way back every time. No wonder it snapped.

But all that aside, I'M PLANNING A WEDDING!!! MY WEDDING!!!! yay me! For those who don't know, Josh and I are engaged and are planning for a fall wedding. Wheeeee. I know some of you are going to want to strangle me for not telling them personally, but suck it up, you're finding out now. =) I'd put a picture up of him, but I'm still working out how to get pictures onto this frickin page. That and I'm too lazy to try and figure it out now. So untill then, you'll have to use your imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter