Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Hmmmmm

I don't know if I like this thing. I don't know how to get the page to look like how I want it to look like. Guess I'm not as computer savy as I thought. Making me download a program to put on pictures. Grrrrrrr. Hmmm. Maybe I should be paying attention to my class lecture, rather than playing on the internet. Naaaaaaah. Off to play Tontie. It's fun. You should try it. www.eyezmaze.com - lots of fun, crazy games.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Tontie!! I love the Piko-Piko hammer game. SOOooo addictive...

8:22 p.m.  
Blogger Colette Colter said...

Hehe. yes, the game is very addicting. Kinda makes it hard to study

9:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter