Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ok, so it isn't the best picture, but Tontie is THE MOST ADDICTIVE GAME EVER!!!!! I just can't stop playing it. Everyone should play it. So, Play it!!! www.eyezmaze.com I know I've posted that link before, but I don't care!!! it's really cool. Tontie, Tontie! but make sure you play version 1.0 cause you can pause that one and it's a lot better. Don't believe me? Play version 1.0 then version 0.0, and see which one you like better. I dare you!

1 Comments:

Blogger natolkow said...

It is THE BEST GAME EVER!!!! It's like that episode of Star Trek:TNG where Riker brings back that game from Reisa, and everyone gets addicted to it, and they almost pass it along to the whole universe, but Wesley Crusher, Ashley Judd and Data save the day!! Go Data!!!

3:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter