Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

You're all going to laugh at this one. Or cry

I can't believe this is happening to my car! I swear it's cursed. Josh attached the e-brake cable to the back wheel. No problem there. Then he threaded into position to attach it to the console where you pull the e-brake. Problem. The cable is too frickin short!!!!!!! We pulled, cursed, pulled some more, and were still at least 6 inches short of what was needed to fully attach the cursed cable. I swear Josh was about to cry. So, next stops, Lordco to return the cable, again, then to the junk yard to see if we can't find a cable to use. Why me, evil car gods, why me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter