Coletters

Never done this before. Wonder what will happen if I . . . . . .

My Photo
Name:

Newlywed and loving it.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Chocolate Hangover

I actually wish I had a chocolate hangover. Didn't eat as much chocolate this weekend as I would on a normal Easter weekend. Oh well. Maybe I can buy a whole crap-load of chocolate now that it's all really cheap!!!

News on the car front: We now have the correct e-brake cable to replace the one that snapped. Yay. Now, we just have to put it on. One of the problems arising is that to get to the original cable, we had to unscrew the bolts holding the heat shield. Unfortunately, most of the bolts just kinda snapped off. They were put on really tightly and were kinda rusty and corroded. Josh's dad gave him his old drill, so we can make some holes. Yay drills!! Can't think of anything to write now. So, yeah. Off to Wills and Estates class. *hop hop* like a bunny. I want a cream egg. NOW! Anyone have any extra?

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

www.iloveegg.com

I think you'll like the egg song ;)

11:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I was searching for photos on Richard Dean Anderson, and ran across your blog. I noticed the date you posted the photo was March 24, 2005. May I ask what the date was of your set visit? I'm trying to place the time frame for the photo -- seson eight or season nine.

Thank you.

(Looks like you had a great time. Congratulations!)

Morjana Coffman
morjana@yahoo.com

5:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

People who love me: Hit Counter